HPMT's NiTiCo Series carbide end mills are manufacture to the highest standards with the state of the art CNC equipment. The high positive rake design is specifically developed to provide exceptional material removal rates in carbon steel, aluminium, non-ferrous, copper alloys, brass and bronze materials.
- 4/5 Flute design with larger core diamter for High Speed Machining
- Differential Pitch (DP) to help greatly reduce vibration and chattering
- High Stock Removal Rate (Q)
- Execellent in machining difficult material such as high Ni and Co Alloy, Titanium and Stainless Steel up to 35HRC
- Manufactured with a small Corner Radius (CR) for edge protection
- One tool for roughing and finishing process